2009年11月21日土曜日

-Plug-:SPECIAL:Q & A - Aggy



Bass - Ryo(Aggy) - (08/07/03)
Name / Part - Ryo(Aggy) / 4 Strings(bass)
Birthdate / Blood type - 12/13 / ?
Characterize yourself in 3 words - 「two-footed」「yellow skinned」「dreads」
Habit (favorite phrase) - 気付いたらトぶ。
Strong point - I can fall asleep in 2 seconds. Really.
Weak point - Waking up.
The number of piercings - I have
Do you prefer cellphone or e-mail? - Telephone calls
Thing that you always carry with yourself - The heart of a boy
The magazine that is nice to read for you - 一番手前にあるやつ
When do you thought "I'm a genius!"? - I always think that.
And the time when you didn't think that? - I always think I'm a genius
The time when you thought "There may be God!" - I always think
Something that you like in each member -
Juri: Beats me in strength
Leda: Understands my incomprehensibility
Sujk: Gave me chocolate and a cigarette when I was troubled.
If I could switch places with someone - I don't think I would switch with anyone
Childhood dream - to be a garbage man
Favorite convenience store - What's the purpose of this question?
Cooking specialty - sanbaizu (mixture of soy sauce, sugar and vinegar)
Rule for yourself - start with the soup first
Something that looks like a challenge to you - Sexual intercourse with god. Keanu Reeves story.
Something that made you happy recently - I'm thinner. My head is thinner.
Something that made you sad recently - ...a lie.
Something that you're concerned about recently - How much more is there
Favorite perfume? - fはぽいっほあj@おヴぉあのばlml@のfn [I'm not grasping this at all, he's like, yelling about something...? - gackt_mervilles said]
DS or PSP? - Sorry I was upset.
Mobile / ringtones - I use them
What do you add to your cellphone? - Buttons
Favorite color - changes with how I feel
3 things you want right now -
*drive to be productive
*technology with emoticons
*to take a nap
Message - If I think well, I didn't sleep even 2 seconds... Let's turn into reggae mood. On this occasion.

Translate from, Plug-web by gackt_mervilles from LJ.

0 件のコメント: