2009年11月21日土曜日

-Plug-:SPECIAL:Q & A - Leda



Guitar - Leda - (08/07/03)
Name/part - Leda/guitars
Birthdate/Blood type - June 9 / γ type
Characterize yourself in 3 words - 「Intrigue」「Anti-heart」「Treachery」
Habit [favorite phrase] - I add "bell" after a noun [I guess he means the sound that bell makes, but not sure - saku_ryo said]
Strong point - I entrust my mood to others
Weak point - after all my opinion is like everything what's straight line-like
The number of piercings - I'm a virgin at the moment. (now he have piercing at his belly button)
Do you prefer cellphone or e-mail? - I think that it's ok if I don't have to choose
Thing that you always carry with yourself - Shyness and being popular.
The magazine that is nice to read for you - YG and Plug. Ah... I became an adult (sentiment). However, my ideology is that I want to be a kid
When do you thought "I'm a genius!"? - I want to change to seem that I'm like that.
And the time when you didn't think that? - When Juri during a live declared "Hey, you! It's okay when you rise your fists!!" with a good spirit.
The time when you thought "There may be God!" - In the end he too, if he's a human, he's an animal, I think, but in the first place living positively and living negatively has no meaning, I think.
(I don't have a reason to speak of positives/negatives)
Something that you like in each member - Our relationship is a good point, right. The other 3 seem to come and go between Shinjuku 2-chome... (bitter smile)
If you could change places with someone for one day, who would it be and what would you do? - It will be only serious answer. I would change me making music with Hisaishi Joe-san
Childhood dream - I would like to feel that I'm still a child.
Favorite convenience store - when place is clean, in general.
Cooking specialty - coming out to eat
Rule for yourself? - Not interfering in fellow's love of every member of DELUHI.But somehow my shoulders are a bit small... (bitter smile)
Something that looks like a challenge to you - Cogito thesis. It looks like thinking too much is my suicide, but unavoidable eternity is MY theme.
Something that made you happy recently - performing DELUHI
Something that made you sad recently - It is endless, isn't it?
Something that you're concerned about recently - Asia. Especially Thailand. This is the influence of Thai Ryo-kun(Aggy-kun).
Favorite perfume? - The most the DELUHI's smell that I make.
DS or PSP? - I stop TV games at 64.
Mobile/ringtone - just as initialisation
What do you add to your cellphone? - it looks like I add various functions to it
Favorite color? - if the color suits it.
3 things you want right now - For a question about "A thing you want the most" I can't choose 3 things. I suppose it is raisin's 岩井
Message - Thank you for reading this up until now. I'd be happy if you get a little interest in DELUHI. Unexpectedly every time we make an questionnaire it is fun.

Translate from, Plug-web by saku_ryo from LJ.

0 件のコメント: