2009年11月21日土曜日

-Plug-:SPECIAL:Q & A - Juri


Vocal - Juri - (08/07/03)
Name/part - Juri, vocals
Birthdate/Blood type - BF.596.4.6 / α type
Characterize yourself in 3 words - 「I」「Germany」「Charm」
Habit [favorite phrase] - I hum a drum beating to myself
Strong point - forgetting things
Weak point - eating spicy curry
The number of piercings - I'm not crowded
Do you prefer cellphone or e-mail? - Mail is beautiful
Thing that you always carry with yourself - greedy heart
The magazine that is nice to read for you - Tarzan
When do you thought "I'm a genius!"? -There's an answer on 7764th street, when you solve the puzzle,the time when I came on 1st street for the first time
The time when you thought "There may be God!" - There's an answer on 7764th street, when you solve the puzzle, the time when I came on 2nd street the second time
And the time when you didn't think that? - There's an answer on 7764th street, when you solve the puzzle, the time, when I made a mistake for the 3rd time.
Something that you like in each member -
Leda - the speed of eating when we're together
Ryo(now known as Aggy) - the speed of walking when we're together
Sujk - drumming idiot
If you could change places with someone for one day, who would it be and what would you do? - I'd change into LAZY PERSON and I'd like to be idle throughout the whooooooole day
Childhood dream - invincible
Favorite convenience store - stay small
Cooking specialty - illusionary FONDN LUGER
Rule for yourself? - advance the blue, advance the yellow and be careful advancing the red
Something that looks like a challenge to you - tattoo
Something that made you happy recently - buying new parts for my car
Something that made you sad recently - I told my friend "You make a face seeming that you like Japanese white raddish"
Something that you're concern about recently - social disparity
Favorite perfume? - Green Tea, DELUHI's stinking during the live
DS or PSP? - DS. But of course I don't have it...
Mobile/ringtone - the picture of trees/ ringtone, Yeongwonhi~♪
What do you have strung up to your cellphone? - 5t hammer
Favorite color? - black and gold
3 things you want right now -
* overwhelming fighting strength
* stony hat
* wireless mike
Message - I'm Juri, the vocalist of DELUHI. I want you to listen to our new single "Orion Once Again" without a fail. I'm waiting for you at the live place.

Translate from, Plug-web by saku_ryo from LJ.

0 件のコメント: