2009年11月21日土曜日

-Plug-:SPECIAL:Q & A - Sujk



Drum - Sujk - (08/07/03)
Name/part - Sujk, drums
Birthdate/Blood type - August 23rd, Σ type
Characterize yourself in 3 words -「bright?」「likes candy」「likes cats♪」
Habit (favorite phrase) - Opening can lids horizontally
Strong point - Minor details
Weak point - Talking
Number of piercings - 6
Do you prefer cellphone or e-mail? - I guess the phone?
Something you always carry - Chocolate
The magazine that is nice to read for you - drum magazines
When do you thought "I'm a genius!"? - When I decide to do a free kick on the Wii
And the time when you didn't think that? - When I miss the kick
The time when you thought "There may be God!" - When the rain clears when I wanted it to
Something that you like in each member -
Juri… gentle places
Leda… guitar
Ryo… conversation
If you could trade places with one person, who would it be? - I’d trade with Juri, I want to sing
Childhood dream - drummer
Favorite convenience store - Surprisingly, it’s Lawson
Cooking specialty - I can make anything♪Defiantly!
Rule for yourself - Don’t do crime
Something that looks like a challenge to you - Drum remodeling
Something that made you happy recently - The increase in game consoles
Something that made you sad recently - I’m always having fun so there isn’t anything in particular~♪
Something that you're concerned about recently -The means of a restroom for my cat
Favorite perfume - Deluhi?
DS or PSP? - Honestly…both
Mobile / ringtones - A weird whitish/brrringbrrring~♪
What do you add to your cellphone? - Fingerprint
Favorite colorn - black
3 things you want right now - A new snare, a new pedal, only to do with drums (lol)
Message - Thanks for coming to see us until the end.
How have you been lately?
Have you been stressed out?
If you feel like letting it out, come to a DELUHI live~♪
We’ll be waiting~!

Translate from, Plug-web by saintsmarching from LJ.

0 件のコメント: